I was in Portland for most of the day (for work unfortunately), but I did manage to get to the LoveJoy Bakers for a delicious White Chocolate Latte made with Portland's own Stumptown Roast. A little sip of heaven, especially when it's raining and hailing while your only doing 25 mph on I-5 trying to get out of town.
Today's pick is an odd combination of items I found lurking in various corners and crevices in my bedroom. I am ashamed to admit it, but most of it I was stuff I had forgotten I owned :/ To make my shame worse, it had been stashed for so long it was covered in dust...my bad!
So without further ado, I give you the Wacky Wednesday mash-up:
1) A hairy orange felted purse I bought at a garage sale and never used. Ugh!
2) A crate of "egg" soaps. It was given to me and I was going to regift it, but...it got buried under other stuff and was liberated only because I was frantically searching for the Office 2007 CD.
3) A like-new never opened Monopoly magnet set. Cute, but not cute enough to stay here :)
4) An oh-so-cute Cherished Teddies pin. It doesn't say Cherished Teddies on it anywhere, but I went through a phase where I had the CTs that were my children's names. Don't judge! So I am 97.6% sure it's gin-u-whine.
5) Last, but not least, an assortment of various sized yarn balls left over from an afghan I made for my ex about 11 years ago. Yeah, I know, hoard much? I really don't, and I'm NOT in denial...really!
As always, anything you see here can be yours for the low low price of $0.00, and if you act now you'll get a free surprise bonus gift...
Oh, the paint is not included, it's just holding up the pin :)