Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

For some reason, my bedroom is like a magnet for me and my 365 project. Maybe someone is trying to tell me to declutter one room completely before moving onto the next. I should probably listen ;)

I was in Portland for most of the day (for work unfortunately), but I did manage to get to the LoveJoy Bakers for a delicious White Chocolate Latte made with Portland's own Stumptown Roast. A little sip of heaven, especially when it's raining and hailing while your only doing 25 mph on I-5 trying to get out of town.

Today's pick is an odd combination of items I found lurking in various corners and crevices in my bedroom. I am ashamed to admit it, but most of it I was stuff I had forgotten I owned :/  To  make my shame worse, it had been stashed for so long it was covered in dust...my bad!

So without further ado, I give you the Wacky Wednesday mash-up:

1) A hairy orange felted purse I bought at a garage sale and never used. Ugh!

2) A crate of "egg" soaps. It was given to me and I was going to regift it, but...it got buried under other stuff and was liberated only because I was frantically searching for the Office 2007 CD.

3) A like-new never opened Monopoly magnet set. Cute, but not cute enough to stay here :)

4) An oh-so-cute Cherished Teddies pin. It doesn't say Cherished Teddies on it anywhere, but I went through a phase where I had the CTs that were my children's names. Don't judge! So I am 97.6% sure it's gin-u-whine.

5) Last, but not least, an assortment of various sized yarn balls left over from an afghan I made for my ex about 11 years ago. Yeah, I know, hoard much? I really don't, and I'm NOT in denial...really!

As always, anything you see here can be yours for the low low price of $0.00, and if you act now you'll get a free surprise bonus gift...


Oh, the paint is not included, it's just holding up the pin :)

2 comments:

  1. If you still have the eggs and the teddy bear, I would love to own those. Got an instant idea when I saw the eggs and the teddy bear can sit on the shelf with my other teddies. Contact me via facebook or google emails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have both and would love to send them to you :) Just email me your mailing address! My email is penelopesamuel@gmail.com

      Delete