I must say I was pleasantly surprised that were fewer boxes than I remembered :) Tonight I was able to merge the contents of two boxes into one. The next step is to remove all the pictures from the frames and sort them into some semblance of order. I filled a small tub with random paper stuff that will go into the recycle bin as soon as I finish this post. I am claiming said tub of stuff as one of my purge items tonight!
Back in the day when I was a
I guess the point I am trying to make is: if it has been under the bed for 5 1/2 years and it's not pictures, jewelry, guns, you get the idea, it can go bye bye! Maybe I'll come up with a set of questions to ask myself every time I am conflicted about a purge.
Alright, enough drivel! On to the stuff :)
1) A small pink and off white round doily. It has a few small rust stains.
2) A round purple and off white doily. The off white parts curl in a spiral. It's very cool and pretty.
3) A gorgeous round rich dark cream/light brown doily. I cannot describe the color, but it screams vintage,antique. The needlework is beautiful!
4) A round cream and mint green doily. It is a very lacy, spidery pattern. It has some light stains in various places on the cream part.
5) A hand-painted decorative pansy plate. Very pretty, but I have enough pansy stuff.