I am in denial about the purging that needs to be done under the bed! When it came time to find today's purge, I didn't even look toward the bottom of the bed. I instead chose to tackle the half of the built-in that's mine. I have a lot of hooded sweatshirts...but but but they're included in the race entry fee...this is true, but I don't have to keep them all! What I really need to do, is sign up for a race so I can get a new sweatshirt :)
I think I may be nearing the end of my purging time in the bedroom. All I really have left is under the bed, and that is mostly boxes of framed pictures. I am going to take the pictures out of the frames and put them into albums. Our house is so small there is no room to display all the framed pictures I have, and the boxes have been under the bed for almost 6 years.
I've noticed the number of page views has dropped. I expected that. I don't read the blogs I follow every single day, and they are much more interesting than mine :) And, maybe, you are getting bored with my singular focus on my bedroom. It made me a little sad when I saw the drop in page views, but then I reminded myself why I took on this project -- Not for you, for me. For my peace of mind, my stress relief, my tidier home, my sharing of my excess, and my personal growth.
This blog will not look the same at the end of the year as it does now. My home will not look the same. My views of "stuff" will not be the same. It's about growth, my growth. And, if along the way you grow from reading my blog, then we are both blessed. On that note, let's get to the stuff...
1) A maroon hooded sweatshirt from when I was the poetry editor of The Salmon Creek Journal, Washington State University Vancouver's literary and arts journal.
2) A purple hooded sweatshirt from a Valentine run I did two years ago. Believe it or not, I did the run because I wanted the purple sweatshirt HA!
3) A grey "Lifeguard" sweatshirt. Standard fare from a beach trip. I am lucky to live an hour away from the Pacific Ocean!!
4) A pair of plaid lightweight pajama pants, size XS. These are too lightweight for me even in the summer!
5) A pair of lightweight pajama shorts, size S. These are also too lightweight for me.
Remember! If you see anything you want, just shoot me an email at email@example.com I will gladly ship to you at no cost.
Thanks for checking in! Hopefully, I'll find more interesting things to purge soon :)