Friday, February 8, 2013

Yay! I Get To Go To Bed Soon :)

A full week done feels pretty darn good :) To top it off, my hubby surprised me with dinner out at my favorite restaurant in Vancouver, Washington...Tommy O's Downtown Bistro. Yum. Yum. Yum.

I am so ready for bed! I am going to bust out a quick blog post with a list of tonight's CDs, but no picture until tomorrow, and go to bed.


1) Sugar Ray ~ 14:59

2) Missy Elliot ~ Under Construction

3) Melissa Ethridge ~ Yes I Am

4) Toad the Wet Sprocket ~ Dulcinea

5) Hoobastank ~ The Reason

Remember...If you see something you can't live without, shhoot me an email at penelopesamuel@gmail.com I will gladly ship at my expense :)

Have a great weekend, and if you are in the middle of the awful storm back east...stay safe and warm! My prayers are with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment