Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Night!?!? How Did That Happen???

I am going to keep it super short and sweet tonight.  I have a ton of music CDs. They are sitting on top of my bookcase in the living room. It looks cluttered and messy, and it's been bugging me for forever and a day. This week my goal is to go through all the CDs, burn them onto my computer (if they're not already) and then get rid of them. I know my library will take them for their book sale, if none of you, my fabulous readers, are interested in them.

I'm sticking to my five items a day, although I may list more than five if time allows. This is my first full week of teaching, and I have two 3.5 hour trainings after school this week!  I will be busy.

From top to bottom, today's CDs are as follows:

1) Hootie and the Blowfish ~ Cracked Rear Window

2) Anita Baker ~ Rapture

3) Natalie Cole ~ Snowfall on the Sahara

4) Roxette ~ Tourism

5) Ginny Owens ~ If You Want Me To: The Best of Ginny Owens

6) David Minne ~ Pop Sarcastic

7) Aerosmith ~ Nine Lives



The CDs are all in excellent condition and play perfectly. The Aerosmith case is broken.

Remember if you see anything you can't live without, shoot me an email at penelopesamuel@gmail.com. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment