I am so grateful to be a morning person! Getting up at 5:00 a.m. is easy for me, and it gives me quiet time to pray and read the weekly bible lesson. I cherish that time in the morning :) It is the only time I have complete peace and quiet when my husband and daughter are home.
My first student loan is due this month. I was worried I was going to have to apply for an underemployed deferment! Fortunately, the long term sub job happened at just the right time!! I should also be able to stash quite a bit of cash to get me through the summer months. One good thing about working all the time is that I never have the time to go shopping, lol!!
Alright, let's get to tonight's CDs, so I can move onto my next
1) Heartfelt Wishes ~ A compilation of Christmas music from Coldwell-Flaskerud Realty
2) Northern Seascape ~ Jim Wilson ~ A moving musical tapestry featuring piano, uillean pipes, irish flute, guitar, and cello.
3) Fantasia ~ Pavlo ~ I saw him in concert. He plays the guitar and some unusual stringed instruments if I remember correctly. Beautiful music and a beautiful voice.
4) Fred Simon-Teja Bell and Paul McCandless ~ Twilight ~ Jazz
5) Blondie and Pat Benatar ~ Back to Back ~ 5 hits from each artist...and nothing tops disco ;)