Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sunny Saturday :)

Today was gorgeous!! It was cold in the morning, but the afternoon was warm ( 50ish degrees) and sunny. We are dogsitting my stepson's dog, a lab/retriever mix...although I secretly think he is half wolf, half pony! He is tall and lanky. Anyway the weather was nice enough to let them run around the backyard and play ball. I noticed my Bearded Irises are starting to come up, so I raked the leaves away from them. I AM SO READY FOR SPRING!!!!!!!!!

I got quite a few things on my to-do list done, which always gives me a good feeling. As usual, though, the days was over before I was ready. I wonder if anyone ever finsihes everything on their to-do list? I might, if I didn't have at least 13 things on it every day! Oh well, I 'd rather be busy than not. Tomorrow will be a day of lesson planning since I didn't get to it today.

Last night when I was typing the blog, I was 7/8 asleep. I was sleep-typing, sleep-thinking, etc. It is a miracle my blog post was coherent!! I am starting to feel that way tonight, but at least I am not typing with my forehead...yet.

Today, I worked in my entryway. I have a low bookcase and an antique table, both of which have clutter on them. Shocking, I know, but it's fuel for my project and blog ;) Anyeay, today's purge results from working on decluttering those two spaces. There is no rhyme or reason to the items. It is truly a n=mish-mash.

1) A mosaic style glass tea light burner. I've never used it.

2) An ugly wicker basket -- I sorted the contents and now it's empty :)

3) A large silk Gerber daisy. Orange with a really long stem .

4) A porcelain wall pocket with pansies on it.

5) A  matted pansy print.



Rememeber, if you see anything you can't live without, shoot me an email at penelopesamiuel@gmail.com. I will ship at my expense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment