Friday, February 1, 2013

F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty pooped, and it was a struggle to find five more cookbooks. Honestly, by the time this year is over...I will have a steel resolve. I will be able to withstand any kind of ploy designed to entice me into spending or collecting. I am already so sick of all my crap. Purging every day keeps it in the forefront of my mind. Every time I look at the various cluttered surfaces in my home, I feel a sense of despair. I wonder if a year-long purge will be enough to take care of all the excess material possessions I own.

Don't get the wrong idea, please. I am not a hoarder. I do not have paths instead of hallways. I just have a really small house with too much stuff in it. It is so easy to justify bringing a "good deal" home and into the house. Once that happens you're sunk! The good deal becomes a treasure of immeasurable worth, and the thought of parting with it is tantamount to losing a loved one!

I so do not want to feel that way anymore. It's draining and frustrating. I feel like I've caught some awful disease and it"s incurable --

Alright, my eyelids are sinking like the Titanic and I just about fell outof my chair, so it is time to get the list down.

Five more cookbooks as described below:

1) The Five Seasons Cranberry Cookbook -- No, this is not a cookbook from a restaurant called The Five Seasons that is a step up from The Four Seasons ;) It is a BH&G cookbook with over 275 cranberry recipes.

2) Ice Cream by Mable & Gar Hoffman -- the title says it all.

3) Cooking Essentials -- A Cooking Club of America Publication

4) The Cook's Illustrated Complete Book of Poultry

5) A Mayonnaise cookbook titled, "The French Have A Word For It: Mayonnaise. Catchy title I know. It was originally my mom's, andit has the recipe for my favorite Blue Cheese Dressing. It is the only recipe I use, so I just made a copy of the recipe :)




Thank God for my husband! I am pretty tech savvy, but he always saves the day when I can't figure it out :)

Remember, if you see something you can't live without...shoot me an email at penelopesamuel@gmail.com and I will mail them to you at my expense. With my new job schedule, I will be shipping on Saturdays only :)

Thanks for reading and supporting my project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment