Don't get the wrong idea, please. I am not a hoarder. I do not have paths instead of hallways. I just have a really small house with too much stuff in it. It is so easy to justify bringing a "good deal" home and into the house. Once that happens you're sunk! The good deal becomes a treasure of immeasurable worth, and the thought of parting with it is tantamount to losing a loved one!
I so do not want to feel that way anymore. It's draining and frustrating. I feel like I've caught some awful disease and it"s incurable --
Alright, my eyelids are sinking like the Titanic and I just about fell outof my chair, so it is time to get the list down.
Five more cookbooks as described below:
1) The Five Seasons Cranberry Cookbook -- No, this is not a cookbook from a restaurant called The Five Seasons that is a step up from The Four Seasons ;) It is a BH&G cookbook with over 275 cranberry recipes.
2) Ice Cream by Mable & Gar Hoffman -- the title says it all.
3) Cooking Essentials -- A Cooking Club of America Publication
4) The Cook's Illustrated Complete Book of Poultry
5) A Mayonnaise cookbook titled, "The French Have A Word For It: Mayonnaise. Catchy title I know. It was originally my mom's, andit has the recipe for my favorite Blue Cheese Dressing. It is the only recipe I use, so I just made a copy of the recipe :)
Thank God for my husband! I am pretty tech savvy, but he always saves the day when I can't figure it out :)
Remember, if you see something you can't live without...shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will mail them to you at my expense. With my new job schedule, I will be shipping on Saturdays only :)
Thanks for reading and supporting my project!!