Monday, September 9, 2013

Strike One!

This morning was my first morning of getting up at 5:00 a.m. to check for sub jobs. Getting up is pretty easy, but it makes for a long day! There weren't any sub jobs, which didn't surprise me considering how early in the school year it is. The upside is I get a lot more done around the house ;)

I met my best friend for coffee today, and I even remembered to take the 5+ Shakespeare books I thought were hers. So I am claiming that as today's purge -- 5 books left the house :) Yay!! The other thing I am super proud of is that I didn't spend a dime while we were out. She treated me to coffee, and I behaved myself in Jo-Ann's -- it was surprisingly easy.

The bad news is that when I entered all my ISBNs into the Powell's website, they rejected all of them :(( Oh well...tomorrow I will try the two local stores and then the library. I am considering doing the paperback swap thing. I will have to research it more; my biggest concern is the postage cost.

Tomorrow I am going to work on rearranging the books on the shelves, and dusting the shelves...they desperately need it. I still have books to get rid of, but I think it will be easier if I tidy up a little bit. Seeing clean space will motivate me to make more clean space.

I'm going to sign off. It's been a long day, and I need to go to bed earlier if I am going to get up earlier.
Thanks for reading; I appreciate the support :)

Penney

No comments:

Post a Comment