Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bookshelf Mish-Mash

My quads are sore from that silly race yesterday! Clearly I need to run more often :)

I'm a list maker -- It helps me focus on what needs to be done, I feel accomplished as I cross things off the list, and it keeps me from forgetting half ( ok, most) of the things I need to get done. Last night I made my to-do list, like I do most every night...then morning came and my motivation and drive had gotten up before me and left town. I got some stuff done, but it felt like a four year old me was arguing with an adult me. It was not pretty!

I always have "blogging" on my list, especially while I try to make it part of my daily routine. There have been a couple of times when I am sitting on the couch losing consciousness and BAM! it comes to me that I haven't found five things or blogged...Yikes!

In fact, just moments ago, I was headed for the couch until I saw my bookcases and remembered my solemn pledge. I am getting pretty good at the five book thing, so it only took me about five minutes. Tomorrow, I will sort through the books I have pulled and determine which of them Powell's will most likely be interested in. The rest I will try to unload at one of the two local used bookstores. Any remaining books will go to the library. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to share how much credit I earned :)

Anyway, here is tonight's mish-mash:

1) Pals by Mary Engelbreit (I love her artwork so much!!)
2) Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
3) Lighten Up and Live Longer by Sue Baldwin
4) Talk to the Hand by Lynne Truss
5) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (I have two copies, which is one too many)

Thanks for reading and following; I appreciate the anonymous support :)

Penney


No comments:

Post a Comment