Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's Been a Long Time...

School was out about a month ago, and I wanted to start blogging the day after the last day of school...but it seemed like there was always something pulling me away from my computer :( However, I am finally at a place where I can slow down a bit and begin purging and blogging again. I am especially looking forward to getting back to decluttering five items ( or more to make up for lost time) a day.

I will begin purging again on Monday, July 15, 2013. After all the months of not purging, I feel like I am starting anew and it is not a pleasant feeling. It a sense it feels like I have gone backwards because I am not constantly looking around the house for I can and need to get rid of. I am hoping it will be like riding a bike -- once you have it down, it's not difficult to get back in the seat and get moving :)

I know I still owe some people some things -- I still have the items and the recipient's info and plan to get them mailed out soon.

I hope those of you following my blog can forgive me my long absence and rejoin me on my journey to purge unnecessary stuff from my life and my home!

Penelope

No comments:

Post a Comment